Saturday, September 18, 2010

Haven’t posted in a while. . .(and New York fun)

You know it’s been a long time to update your blog when even I get bored looking at it. I decided I should update it.

Graduated high school this past June, got my Pharmacy Technician license, don’t have a job in that field yet, and I’m waiting for my mission call to come any day now. I have been waiting for (coming up on) 4 weeks now. It has been tough but I am learning better patience because of this wait. We live in a world of instant communication and gratification, it’s almost a nice change to have to wait for something.

Last Monday, I got back from a two week vacation in New York visiting Amy and LaMar. It was really fun, Amy and LaMar were really good hosts :)  Some things that I did were walking on the Brooklyn bridge, visiting the South Street Seaport, the Met, and doing general sight seeing in the city which included (but weren’t limited to) Times Square, Central Park, and the Grand Central Terminal (it was kind of hard to miss the terminal with the train from White Plains going right to it.)

No comments: